Many thanks to those customers not only purchase our products, but also post
and discuss their projects in some hobby forums and blog. (Please
notice some forums may request registered user to login in order to
search those threads)
- This is a thread about repairing a telescope by our stock
- This is a detailed thread about how to modify our 810 series
gearhead using in railroad models. Specially thanks to Max's effort.
He also posts many awesome locomotive vids on youtube.
- This is a good scale modeler's website, referring our website
for stock gears and gearmotors source.
- A pro and nice Z scale modeler, introducing our mini gearmotor
in his blog after purchase our product.
- A very serious and awesome modeler, visiting us when he is building
his 6 Foot Long Daedalus (Macross Models). Using our 6mm planetary gearmotor
in his Crane. Specially thanks to his effort and generous.
- One of the best website for robot fan and hobbyist. David Cook has
made lots of project there with detailed info and steps. This link is
about building a tiny line-following robot with our gearmotor. It is
highly recommended to pay a visit
robotroom.com if you want to have some inspiration.
Channel at youtube
- Denha surely brings us a very nice demostration using small gearmotor
by his superb handicraft and engineering knowledge. I highly recommend
you to pay a visit to his youtube channel or his blog